Standard Operating Procedure
We are delighted to say that the Practice is open and welcoming back all patients for routine dental treatment.
Over the course of lockdown, we have worked hard to ensure that your dental practice is a safe environment, complying with government regulations regarding social distancing and infection control.
When returning to the practice, you will find our operating procedure different as we look to keep everyone safe.
Your Dental Team.
Below is a list of new arrangements that we have in place:
- You will be sent some Medical History forms to fill in before you attend your appointment.
- Please attend your appointment on time and not too early. Should we need to delay your appointment we will ring you and ask you to wait in your car.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances (e.g. a carer or another person is required) please attend on your own.
- Upon entry we will ask you to use an antiseptic hand rub. This will be repeated after your appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing whilst in reception, the waiting room and on your way to the surgery.
- Please wear a mask (unless exempt) when attending your appointment and traveling through the practice.
- If you wish to be categorised as vulnerable, we reserve appropriate appointments at specific times.
- There will be limited interaction on site so time at reception must be kept to a minimum.
- All staff will be donning appropriate Personal Protective Equipment for the safety of the patients and for themselves.
- Please bear with us during these difficult times, we apologise for any inconvenience while we are trying to ensure we maintain safety for all our patients and staff.
Please call us to cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or have been contacted by the NHS ‘Track & Trace’ team, or if you have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of C-19.